Tuesday, October 03, 2006

You Tube Trivia

Today I explored videos on You Tube.

This is a great source for Trivia and the study of popular culture.
One of the first videos I found is a commercial for Rock Flowers, a Mattel doll from the early 70s.


Here is the video for the Baby Alive commercial.



The directions said I would need to use the HTML tab, which I misunderstood.

Here is the video for Rock Flowers:


These dolls would fly off of the record player if you tried to have them stand on the record.

You Tube could be used for Library Applications. We could definitly have teens make a video about programs, especially the Summer Reading Program.

I liked being able to search this site.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Old comnericals take me back too!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home