Monday, September 11, 2006

De.lic.ious...

Sounds like a nickname for one of the girls on Flava of Love.

Anyway,

Delicious ... is a little confusing. I have tried the help screens to explain how to read each part of the entry.
I don't think the help screens have kept up with the page display.

I am looking at the PLCMCL2 page, and there are several Library learning related bookmarks.

I looked at this topic: SJCPL SubjectGuides, which 47 other people bookmarked.

I can see the comments added by other people and when they saved the bookmark.
I can also see common tags that this bookmark has, but not the specific tags that individuals added to this bookmark.

Right now, I'm not sure how useful this tool is as a broad research tool.
I can imagine if you searched by a tag, you might get a ton of non-related bookmarks.

At this time, I think it is a useful place to keep your bookmarks.
I can see if you were working on a project with a group of people, that it would be really useful to have a delicious account so you could post the links to information that everyone needed.

for PLCMC people, it reminds me of brarydog, and how we can save links to our page in our account.

3 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

great analogy to brarydog- I never thoguth of that

4:54 PM  
Blogger bootybaywow said...

Well, I use it for getting people to at least stop by my website @ http://www.wowbootybay.com/ and http://www.bootybaywow.com/ it works pretty well.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Kituret said...

The Christmas Holiday Season is warmed and enlivened with traditions. From the colors of falling leaves and Halloween costumes, through turkey-roasting and apple pie scents carried on crisp autumn air, our excitement builds with the sense memories of childhood.
Card Christmas Personalized
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home